Novant Health Senior Care Review
Novant Health Senior Care is a one-stop clinic that offers comprehensive services for adults aged 50 and over. The providers are dedicated and committed to keeping patients healthy and independent. They work with them to partner in their health and well-being and can advise and make referrals for rehabilitation, home care, and assisted living services. They work with Medicare. The clinic is located in the SouthPark area of Charlotte.
Novant Health Senior Care provides comprehensive and personalized health services for seniors aged 50 and over.
Their senior health care services include:
- Urgent care;
- Coordination of total medical needs;
- Health maintenance;
- Preventive screenings;
- Diagnosis and treatment for osteoporosis;
- Diagnosis and management for Alzheimer’s;
- Memory assessment;
- Pharmacy consultant;
- Social work consultant;
- Chronic disease management including diabetes, hypertension, cardiac conditions and arthritis;
- Women’s gynecologic care;
- On-site laboratory services;
- On-site radiology services.
- Chalavadi, Lakshmi Araveti, MD graduated from Rangaraya Medical College in1995 and completed a medical internship in Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center in 2000. She had her residency in Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center in 2002. Dr. Chalavadi, Lakshmi Araveti has board certifications in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine, Geriatric;
- Benson, Terry Lee, MD graduated from New Jersey Medical School in 1975 and had his residency in Somerset Medical Center in 1978. He has board certifications in Family Medicine and Family Medicine, Geriatric;
- Mihailescu, Violeta Minca, MD graduated from Medical School Carol Davila University of Med and Pharmacy in1996 and had her residency in Saint Barnabas Medical Center in 2001. She has board certifications in Hospice & Palliative Care, Internal Medicine, and Internal Medicine, Geriatric.
How to make an appointment?
To schedule an appointment with a doctor, you need to call their office during working hours. The center also offers same-day sick appointments. You can also schedule an appointment online via their MyChart Fairview option.
You need to bring the following documents:
- Your insurance card;
- Current medications you are taking, including any herbal supplements, vitamins, or over-the-counter medications;
- A copy of immunization and medical records.
Important forms for your visit can be downloaded on the website.
Location: 6324 Fairview Road, Suite 310, Charlotte, NC 28210
Hours: Monday to Friday 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.